About this event
Mosaic Women's Retreat
Date: February 24-26, 2023 | Arrive at 4pm Friday evening and depart at 10am Sunday morning
Location: 470 Lakefront Dr. Branson, MO | Click here to view our Airbnb location
From Garden to Garden: One Book, One Story - In four short sessions spread across Friday evening and Saturday, we will tell and retell the grand plan of God that is revealed in the one big narrative of the Bible, and in all the smaller narratives throughout. You will come away from the weekend with a new understanding of the story God is telling and your place in it. There will be plenty of time during scheduled breaks for personal worship, devotion, rest and recreation to give you refreshment.
Led by: Carrie Tucker, Melissa Church, and Dana Baran
- Room and bed to yourself: $275
- Share a room with 2: $150
- Share a room with 3: $100
- In the registration, there is space to submit your desired roommate(s) and we will do our best to place you together.
Maximum Registration: 35
- Toiletries (Shampoo, conditioner, bath soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Clothing for 2 days; warm coat and shoes
- Puzzles or games to play during down time if desired
- Snacks/beverages to share
- Extra towels for swimming
- Extra blankets
- Camera so you can be ready to capture memories!
If you have any questions about room and bed set-up, Carrie Tucker is happy to talk with you. Please contact her at [email protected].