Biblical Feasts: How They Lead us to the Messiah
- Time and Place: Thursdays, 9:30-11:30am | March 2 - April 13 | Training Center Classroom 166
- Childcare: Provided through Kid's Time - register by Thursday, February 23
- Join us as we study the importance and practice of the Biblical feasts and their place in God's whole story- in particular, how they lead us to the Messiah.
- Register or learn more here.
Sage Women's Small Groups (60+)
- Tuesday Study: every other Tuesday starting January 10 | 1:00-3:00pm | Fayetteville
- Friday Study: every other Friday starting January 13 | 1:30-3:30pm | Lowell
- We will spend time in prayer, fellowship, and the Word! Each group will go through a different study- no registration is required. Click below to learn more about our study options.